Table of Contents
- Why is Amazon Prime Video not working?
- How do I clear the cache on my Samsung TV?
- How do I reset my Amazon Prime Video?
- How do I clear my Amazon Prime cache on my smart TV?
- How do I reboot my Samsung TV?
- How do I clear the cache on my Samsung Smart TV 2022?
- Why does Prime Video keep crashing?[+]
Amazon Prime Video NOT WORKING on Samsung Smart TV? FIXED (7 …
Why is my Amazon Prime Video not working on my smart TV?
If your Prime Video app isn’t working, start by making sure your account is active, and then check to make sure you’re connected to the internet. Try using Prime Video on another device, and if it works there, reboot the first device.
Why is Amazon Prime Video not working?
Extra troubleshooting tips:
Try disconnecting your Wi-Fi router for 30 seconds, then reconnecting it. Sign out of your Amazon Prime Video account and then sign back in. Delete the Amazon Prime Video app that you’re using from your device, and then re-download it and log in. Restart the device you are using.
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung TV?
Here’s how to do it:
- Tap the Home button on your Samsung smart TV’s remote control.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Go to the System apps.
- Choose the app you want to clear the cache with.
- Tap on “Clear cache”.
- Tap OK to confirm.
How do I reset my Amazon Prime Video?
How to reset watched Amazon videos | Quick Tips
How do I clear my Amazon Prime cache on my smart TV?
How to Clear Cache on LG Smart TV?
- Navigate to the Home Screen and head over to your System Settings.
- Select the Application Manager option.
- Now, it will show you a list of installed and preloaded apps.
- Select the app which you would like to clear cache from.
- Finally, click on the Clear Cache button.
How do I reboot my Samsung TV?
If something really weird is happening, try this: with the TV on, press and hold the power button on your Samsung TV remote until the TV turns off and back on. When the TV comes back on, everything should be back to normal.
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung Smart TV 2022?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Open Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Open System apps.
- Select the app whose cache you want to clear.
- Select “Clear cache”.
- Confirm by pressing OK.
Why does Prime Video keep crashing?
Try restarting your device, and then if you still have issues it is a good idea to clear the app data. Go to Settings -> Apps or Application Manager -> Amazon Video -> Tap on Clear Data and tap on Ok. You may need to sign in again, but this can fix a lot of problems on the Android Prime Video app.