Table of Contents
- What paper is used for DVD covers?
- What should be on a DVD cover?
- How big is a Blu Ray case?
- How do I Print my own Blu-Ray cover?
- Where can I download DVD covers?
- How do you make a DVD sleeve out of paper?
- What paper is used for Blu ray covers?
- How wide is a Blu-ray?
- How do you make your own Blu-Ray?[+]
The process of printing DVD or video game covers opens up Photoshop. Go to File > Open to open the cover file that you downloaded. Choosing Image > Image Size (Alt + I + I) will enable us to check the dimensions and resolution of the image. Click on File > Print with Preview when you are ready to print the cover.
What is the pixel size for a DVD cover?
A 75 x 7 inch rectangle. (2 inches high, with a resolution of 300 pixels/inch).
How do you make a DVD slipcover?
Custom Blu-Ray Slip Cover Tutorial | How To Make Your Own
What are the dimensions on a DVD case?
The height and width of a (closed) keep case are fixed at 190mm (7.48 inches) and 135mm (5.315 inches), respectively. The thickness may vary to accommodate more discs (“multi” case) or to require less shelf space (“slim” or “thin” case). For a typical single-disc case it is 15mm.
What paper is used for DVD covers?
DVD Case Inserts Glossy, Cover Wrap Inserts on Perforated A4 Inkjet/laser Photo Gloss Sheets – 50 Glossy Sheets. These high gloss sheets have a bright white, mirror smooth glossy surface on one side (matte on the other side) and make exceptional printed DVD case inserts.
What should be on a DVD cover?
A DVD cover or book jacket includes:
- A clear title and author name.
- A graphic design that reflects the films/books themes.
- A summary of the plot without giving away the ending.
- A review (opinion) about the book.
How big is a Blu Ray case?
They are constructed out of polypropylene plastic. A single case measures 135mm wide, 171.5mm high, and 13mm thick. Inner case booklets allow for a maximum of approximately 20 pages with a 4.75-inch-wide and 5.9 inches high.
How do I Print my own Blu-Ray cover?
How to Create and Print a Custom Blu-ray Slipcover Tutorial [IN …
Where can I download DVD covers?
The 8 Best Sites to Download Free DVD and Blu-ray Covers
- Cover Century.
- Covers. box.
- Cover Addict.
- Google Images.
How do you make a DVD sleeve out of paper?
How to Make a CD or DVD Case Out of a Piece Of Paper
What paper is used for Blu ray covers?
Inkjet papers for DVD, CD, and Blu-Ray inserts, covers, and booklets should be light to medium weight, photo quality, and able to withstand handling. These Red River papers are ideally suited for your cover and insert projects.
How wide is a Blu-ray?
Blu-ray discs are exactly the same physical size as DVDs, CDs and HD-DVD discs at 12cm in diameter and 1.2mm in thickness.
How do you make your own Blu-Ray?
Steps to Convert Videos to a Blu-ray
- Launch the application and load files. Start the application by double clicking the shortcut icon or search for the DVDFab from the Start Menu.
- Select the correct profile.
- Select the Audio and Subtitles.
- Set Menu for Blu-ray.
- Advanced Settings.
- Select output directory and format.