Table of Contents
- How do I add a device to my Spotify account?
- Can’t connect to Spotify on Alexa?
- How do I link my Spotify account to Alexa?
- How do I allow Spotify to find devices in the prompt?
- How do I see my devices on Spotify?
- How do I connect multiple devices to Spotify?
- Does Echo DOT work with Spotify?
- How many Spotify accounts can you link to Alexa?[+]
If you can’t link Spotify to Alexa you need to log in to your Spotify account on a web browser and revoke access to Alexa. Then open the Alexa app on your phone and go to MENU > SETTINGS > MUSIC & PODCASTS > SPOTIFY > ENABLE TO USE. This should fix it!
How do I get echo to show up on Spotify?
Download and open the Alexa app. Tap the menu in the top-left. Tap Settings, then Music & Podcasts. Select Spotify, then Link account to Alexa.
How do I add a device to my Spotify account?
Fire up the Spotify app on your phone, laptop or tablet and play a song. Tap the song title or tap to see options. Select the device you want to connect.
Can’t connect to Spotify on Alexa?
Alexa Not Connecting to Spotify: Try These Troubleshooting Tips
- Reboot Your Echo Device.
- Turn Off the Explicit Filtering Feature in Alexa.
- Uninstall and Re-Install the Alexa App.
- Disconnect and Reconnect Spotify.
- Check Your Network.
- Reset Your Echo Device.
How do I link my Spotify account to Alexa?
To add additional accounts, you’ll need to login to alexa.amazon.com and head to Settings > Account > Household Profile. You can jump between them simply by saying “Alexa, switch profile”.
How do I allow Spotify to find devices in the prompt?
Log in on your mobile or tablet using the same WiFi as your desktop. Go to Settings –> Local Files and switch on Enable sync from desktop. Note: You need to allow Spotify to find devices in the prompt that shows. Download the playlist with your local files.
How do I see my devices on Spotify?
Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device.
- In the “Home” menu, select the gear icon in the top right-hand corner to access your Spotify settings.
- Select “Devices” from the menu list.
- Select “Devices Menu” at the top to edit the devices connected to your Spotify account.
How do I connect multiple devices to Spotify?
Spotify Connect lets you play music in Multi Mode from inside the Spotify app.
- Set all the speakers that you want to play as a group to Multi Mode.
- Play music and select the group called ‘MULTI’ from the ‘Devices Available’ menu.
Does Echo DOT work with Spotify?
Yes indeed. All Echo devices can connect to Spotify to play music. That’s true even if you don’t have a Spotify Premium account, thanks to a relatively recent change – although if you don’t pay, then you’ll still have to put up with ads, just as you would on any other device.
How many Spotify accounts can you link to Alexa?
The Alexa app only allows for account linking to one Spotify account and there are no device specific settings for configuring unique music services.