Table of Contents
- Why is my Maytronics dolphin not working?
- How do I test my pool cleaner power supply?
- Can Dolphin power supply get wet?
- How long is Maytronics warranty?
- How do you troubleshoot a dolphin pool cleaner?
- How long do dolphin pool cleaners last?
- How long do pool robots last?
- Why is my pool vacuum not moving?
- How do I use Dolphin s200?
- How do I program Dolphin quantum?
- How does Dolphin vacuum work?
- Why is my pool robot not working?
- Why is my dolphin pool cleaner not moving?
- How do you find the impeller on a dolphin?
- How does the dolphin Nautilus work?
- How do you take apart a dolphin pool cleaner?
- How do you replace climbing rings on a dolphin pool cleaner?
- Can you use an extension cord with Dolphin Pool Cleaner?
- Can I leave my robotic Pool Cleaner in the pool?
- Can you leave a pool vacuum on all night?
- What is the warranty on dolphin Nautilus?[+]
Testing the power supply
- Connect the tester to the power supply.
- Switch the power supply on.
- If the tester light is on, proceed to test the cable.
- If the tester light is off, check the power socket and AC cable. If they are working, then replace the power supply and proceed to test the cable.
How do I reset my dolphin power supply?
Check that the power supply is plugged in and turned ON. Check that the power cable is securely connected all the way into the power supply. Turn the power supply OFF. Wait 30 seconds, then turn it back on.
How do you test a dolphin power supply?
How do I turn on my Maytronics power supply?
TURN POWER ON – Press the ON/OFF switch on the Power Supply. The Cleaner will start to operate. Note: Four LEDs will light up in the corners of the switch indicating that the power is on.
Why is my Maytronics dolphin not working?
Inspect the impeller for debris and remove; clean the filters. Restart the cleaner; press and hold the reset button until the light goes off (approximately 5 – 20 seconds). If light still does not go off, take your Dolphin to your local dealer or call Maytronics Customer Service.
How do I test my pool cleaner power supply?
How To: Repair A Dolphin Pool Cleaner
Can Dolphin power supply get wet?
The power supply is water resistant but not waterproof. Please cover the power supply if inclement weather approaches. Do not leave the power supply in standing water as this will damage the internal components.
How long is Maytronics warranty?
Maytronics warrants that your Premier Dolphin pool cleaner will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 years. To prove how serious we are about delivering the best-in-class high performance robot, the Dolphin Premier is backed by the very best warranty in the industry.
How do you troubleshoot a dolphin pool cleaner?
- Check that the power supply cable is plugged properly into the power supply socket. Check power to the socket and reconnect Pool Cleaner.
- Ensure the power outlet is functioning properly and that it has not tripped the breaker in the fuse box.
- Turn the power supply off.
- Unplug the power supply.
How long do dolphin pool cleaners last?
Generally, you can expect at least 5 years‘ service from your quality robotic pool cleaner. The more expensive units are generally better quality – you do get what you pay for.
How long do pool robots last?
However, most people will find that a robotic pool cleaner lasts for at least 3 to 5 years, with some extending the longevity of their machine to 7 years or more with basic maintenance and occasional parts replacement.
Why is my pool vacuum not moving?
When a suction cleaner is sluggish or slow, it’s usually a clogged pump basket or dirty filter that is to blame. Other problems include holes in the cleaner hose, sucking air into the hose, or the filter pump could be drawing in air, reducing water-flow volume.
How do I use Dolphin s200?
Dolphin S200 Robotic Pool Cleaner Review – Don’t Get Caught Paying …
How do I program Dolphin quantum?
How to Use the Dolphin Quantum Power Supply
How does Dolphin vacuum work?
All you need to do is to place the Dolphin in your pool and turn it on. The computer in the cleaner learns the dimensions of your pool and then programs itself to efficiently vacuum every inch of the pool. The debris and any dirt are brushed into a self contained vacuum bag.
Why is my pool robot not working?
If your robotic pool cleaner stops moving, check the power cord. It may not be plugged in properly or there may be a problem with the power supply. Check the power supply to make sure the indicator light is on. If it is and the pool cleaner is still not moving, then the problem lies with the cleaner.
Why is my dolphin pool cleaner not moving?
If you can identify an obstruction you can remove the object and then run your Dolphin again. If the Dolphin starts and continues to operate as per normal the the obstruction was the cause of the robotic pool cleaner not moving.
How do you find the impeller on a dolphin?
How to Replace Maytronics Dolphin Impellers
How does the dolphin Nautilus work?
The Dolphin Nautilus (99996323) is a robotic pool vacuum that is capable of cleaning most inground pools. Like other robotic pool cleaning machines, all you need is an electric power source. No pumps needed. This model cleans the floor and walls of pools up to 50 feet across.
How do you take apart a dolphin pool cleaner?
Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner Teardown and Servicing
How do you replace climbing rings on a dolphin pool cleaner?
How to Replace Maytronics Dolphin Foam Climbing Rings
Can you use an extension cord with Dolphin Pool Cleaner?
Dolphin Nautilus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Dual Filter Cartridges, Two Scrubbing Brushes… Dolphin does not recommend an extension cord.
Can I leave my robotic Pool Cleaner in the pool?
You can swim while your bot cleans the pool, but it’s better not to. Swimming churns up the water. If the machine is in the water at the time, the current will buffet it, making it harder for it to complete its work. It’ll have to work harder to cover the same ground.
Can you leave a pool vacuum on all night?
Leaving the cleaner in the pool 24/7 increases its exposure to corrosive chemicals in the water, such as chlorine or shock. Over time, these chemicals break down parts in the cleaner and discolor the cleaner. The truth of the matter is – everyone leaves them in the pool, pretty much all the time.
What is the warranty on dolphin Nautilus?
The Maytronics 24 Month Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty is indeed honored, if buying this new Dolphin Nautilus Plus from a Maytronics Dealer- This two year warranty is handled by the Manufacturer, usually with the help of the Dealer you purchase from, However, if you’re not buying from an *Actual* Authorized Dealer, or your …