Table of Contents
Unlinking Your Blink and Amazon Accounts
- Tap the Account icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Amazon Account Linked.
- Next, tap on Unlink Accounts.
- You will then see a warning that your subscription plan will be paused.
- Next, enter your Blink password and tap Unlink.
- Your Blink and Amazon accounts are now unlinked.
How do I transfer my Blink camera to a new owner?
Tap on Manage Account and you’ll see a Delete Account button. Tap on this and confirm that you would like to fully delete your account by pressing DELETE. When the new owner receives their equipment, they will be able to set up without running into any account issues.
How do I reset Blink camera for new owner?
How to reset most Blink Cameras
- Step 1: Press and hold the reset button on the side of the Sync Module until the LED blinks red.
- Step 2: Release the button and wait for the LED to blink green and blue.
- Step 3: The Sync Module is now in set up mode.
- Step 4: Delete the Sync Module from your Blink app.
How do I factory reset my Blink camera?
So, how can you reset your blink camera? You can reset the blink camera by pressing and holding the reset button on the sync module. Once the light turns red, you have to delete and reinstall the sync module in the Blink App.
Can Blink have multiple users?
Can the Blink app be accessed from more than one device? Yes! You can download our app and log into the same account from as many iOS and Android devices as you’d like, so the entire household can receive alerts or check in at home.
Can I give access to my Blink camera?
1-3 of 3 Answers. You can only have one username/email address and password per account however, you can download our app to as many compatible iOS, Android and Amazon Fire devices as you’d like, so the entire household can receive alerts or check in at home.
How do I share my Blink account with family?
At this time, Blink does not offer multiple profiles per account. Multiple people can login with the main account email address and password. For some interactions, a verification code is sent to the main account holder, who must then share the security PIN number for verification to complete.
How do I delete my Blink camera account?
The following explains how to delete your camera when it’s online.
- From the Home screen, tap on the settings icon. next to the camera you want to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of this screen and tap on the red Delete Camera button.
- Tap DELETE to remove the camera and be brought back to the home screen.
How do I reset my Blink Sync module to a new account?
Use a small object or fingernail to press the reset button for 5 seconds. The doorbell should flash red and then after 15 seconds a blinking blue light and solid green light appear at the front of the Sync Module. The Sync Module is ready to be added through the Blink app.
What happens if you delete a Blink account?
If you delete your Blink account, you lose access to clips that are stored on our systems, and you lose access to any Blink devices through the Blink app. When you create a new Blink account, there is no way to access the clips or settings from any other account, past or present.
How do I unregister a Blink device?
To delete a system
- From the Home screen of the Blink app, tap the gear icon to view system settings.
- Tap the name of the system you wish to delete.
- From the System screen tap Delete System and then confirm this action when you tap Delete in the confirmation popup.