Table of Contents
- How do I reset my TiVo remote control?
- How do I sync my TiVo remote to my TV?
- How do I reset my TiVo 4K?
- Does TiVo edge require a tuning adapter?
- Why is my TiVo Stream Not Working?
- How do I fix an unresponsive remote?
- Why does my TV not respond to my remote?
- Why is my Samsung TV not letting me change the volume?
- How do I control the volume on Virgin?
- Is there a reset button on a TiVo box?
- Which is the TiVo button on my remote?
- Is there a universal remote that works with TiVo?
- Why is the yellow light flashing on my TiVo remote?
- How do you program a remote control?
- What is a tuning adapter for TiVo?
- How do you set up a tuning adapter?
- What does V58 mean on TiVo?
- How do I turn off my TV with my TiVo remote?
- Do you need Internet for TiVo Stream 4K?
Programming your Virgin TV V6/TiVo remote to control your TV
Why does my TiVo have no sound?
If you are watching live TV, refresh the audio and video by using the TiVo remote to change to a different channel and then back again. If the problem persists, turn the TV off for 10 seconds then turn it back on.
Why does the volume on remote not work?
Why is my remote Volume up and Mute not working? Two things could be causing this problem. First, make sure you have inserted the batteries into the remote correctly by matching the (+) and (-) symbols. Second, check to see if the batteries need to be replaced.
Why won’t my virgin remote change the volume?
Re: Volume controls not working on Virgin remote
Also check Settings > Audio & Video > Volume keys control…. toggle it to make sure it’s still set to your TV and not an amplifier.
How do I reset my TiVo remote control?
Press the TiVo button and the TV Power button simultaneously until the light at the end of the remote comes on. 3. Press Thumbs Down 3 times, followed by Enter. The remote light should go out.
How do I sync my TiVo remote to my TV?
Pairing Your TV with the TiVo Remote
How do I reset my TiVo 4K?
How To Reboot/Restart Tivo Stream 4K
Does TiVo edge require a tuning adapter?
TiVo does not distribute Tuning Adapters—only your cable provider can do that—but with the most current software update, your BOLT Series, Roamio Series, Premiere Series, or Series3/HD device is fully compatible and ready to display SDV channels as soon as a Tuning Adapter is installed.
Why is my TiVo Stream Not Working?
If you are experiencing issues or erratic behavior with your TiVo Stream 4K, restarting the device may resolve it. In extreme cases, such as when the device is continuously rebooting, performing a factory reset may resolve the issue.
How do I fix an unresponsive remote?
Section B: Checking items of the remote control (common)
- Make sure none of the remote buttons are jammed.
- Reset the remote.
- Clean the remote control terminals.
- Replace with fresh batteries.
- Perform a power reset on the TV.
- For Android TV/Google TV: symptoms may improve by updating the software of the remote control.
Why does my TV not respond to my remote?
Perform a power reset. If the issue is caused by an external factor, such as network service, data broadcasting, or connected devices, it may be improved by a power reset. For Android TV™ or Google TV™ models, unplug the power cord, wait two minutes, and then plug it in.
Why is my Samsung TV not letting me change the volume?
If your Samsung TV volume is not working or is stuck, you need to reset the TV’s Smart Hub. Click Settings on your remote and scroll down to Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub. Enter TV’s PIN (default PIN is “0000”). Reset completes in 30 seconds.
How do I control the volume on Virgin?
How to control volume on AV devices using the Virgin TV Remote
- Make sure your AV device and the TV box are switched on.
- Select and hold down Clear and Volume Down at the same time until the light on top of the remote flashes green twice.
- Enter the code to access the AV device code database – the LED will flash green twice.
Is there a reset button on a TiVo box?
Resetting your TiVo Devices
Which is the TiVo button on my remote?
Also, the button at the top of the remote is the distinctively-shaped TiVo button. The bottom of the remote has a line of three buttons in a row. Feel for the large button in the shape of the TiVo logo and you’ll know you’re at the top.
Is there a universal remote that works with TiVo?
This factory-original TiVo Peanut remote is a universal replacement that is fully compatible with all TiVo Premiere DVRs, all TiVo Series3 DVRs, all TiVo Series2 DVRs, and TiVo DVRs made by Philips, Samsung, RCA, etc.
Why is the yellow light flashing on my TiVo remote?
Amber Light: RF Mode
An amber light means the remote is in RF mode. With RF mode you don’t have to point the remote at the receiver, but it can only communicate with the TiVo box to which it’s paired. If you’ve recently replaced your TiVo box or remote, you will need to pair them to use RF mode again.
How do you program a remote control?
Programming Your UltraPro Universal Remote – Direct Code Entry
What is a tuning adapter for TiVo?
A tuning adapter is a small set-top-box that gives your CableCARD-equipped TiVo DVR the ability to request switched digital video (SDV) channels. Like CableCARDs, tuning adapters are part of the digital cable system, so they must be issued by your cable provider.
How do you set up a tuning adapter?
Connect one end of the tuning adapter power cord (C) included with this kit into the tuning adapter (D) first, and then plug it into an electrical outlet. TM Installing the tuning adapter This may take up to 20 minutes. 1. Locate the RF cable coming from your wall, then connect it to the IN port of the splitter (E).
What does V58 mean on TiVo?
V58: Error Code – “This channel is not authorized. Contact (your cable provider) for more information.” The error is displayed when tuning to a channel, entering Live TV, selecting a program in the Guide. This message means the data is locked for that cable channel.
How do I turn off my TV with my TiVo remote?
How do I turn off my TV with my TiVo remote?
- Go to the REMOTE CONTROL SETUP screen.
- Highlight Set TV Power, Volume, and Mute and select the brand of your TV from the lists.
- Enter the code and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After you have entered the code, test the TV power button on the TiVo remote to see if it turns on/off.
Do you need Internet for TiVo Stream 4K?
TiVo Stream 4K needs internet access to stream content. It requires a wireless connection to your home network.