Table of Contents
- How do I fix Ubisoft authentication error?
- Why is my Authenticator not working?
- Why won’t the verification code send?
- How do I unblock my verification code?
- Why do verification emails take so long to arrive?
- Why is my 2-step verification not working Ubisoft?
- How do I verify my Ubisoft account?
- How do I change my Ubisoft connect email?
- What is Ubisoft support email?
- Where is my Ubisoft activation code?
- Can’t connect to Ubisoft?
- How do I Log into Ubisoft Connect?
- How do I contact Ubisoft?
- How do I resync my Authenticator?
- Why is my verification code not working Iphone?
- How do I get the 6 digit code for the Authenticator app?
- Why isn’t Instagram sending me my confirmation code?
- Why can’t I receive verification codes on my Samsung phone?
- Why did Klarna send me a verification code?
- How can I get SMS verification code?
- How long do verification emails take?
- How do you get a verified email?
- How can I verify my email?[+]
Recovery Codes Are Lost
If you no longer have access to the recovery codes you were provided upon setting up the 2-Step Verification feature, the feature will need to be deactivated and re-established so new codes can be generated and provided to you.
Why am I not getting my verification code sent to my email?
Check your email server
If you provided a business or government email address, security and/or firewall settings may be blocking the message. If this is the case, we recommend using a personal email address instead.
How do I request verification email from Ubisoft?
Navigate to the Security page. Click Activate in the 2-Step verification section. Select the Email option and click Choose. This step will prompt the delivery of an email to the address associated with your Ubisoft account, and within this email there, will be a verification code that you’ll need to continue.
How do I bypass Ubisoft 2-step verification?
If you can access the Google Authenticator or your recovery codes, you can deactivate 2-step verification by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the Account Management website and log in to your Ubisoft account.
- Click on the Security tile.
- Navigate to the 2-Step verification section.
- Click on the Deactivate button.
How do I fix Ubisoft authentication error?
Select your account username in the top-right corner of Ubisoft Connect PC. Choose Log out. Enter the login details of the account your game is activated on. Try launching your game again through Steam.
Why is my Authenticator not working?
All you have to do is make sure your Google Authenticator app’s time is synced correctly. Launch the app, tap the Menu button (three dots), and go to Settings > Time Correction for Codes > Sync now. You should find that your Authenticator codes work properly after this.
Why won’t the verification code send?
You may have a poor network connection.
The verification message sent by the server may be delayed due to factors such as poor network signal reception or unavailability of the carrier’s network. Please wait for a while, or obtain the verification code again after the penalty time elapses.
How do I unblock my verification code?
Steps for iPhone Users
- On the Home Screen, select Settings.
- Within settings select Messages.
- Under SMS/MMS, select Blocked.
- Select Edit in top right corner.
- Select the (-) sign beside the 5 Digit verification number on the blocked list and choose unblocked.
- Select Done.
Why do verification emails take so long to arrive?
Your email might be delayed if your email provider is putting incoming emails through a lot of filters to filter out spam. These filters can sometimes take a long time to complete (depending on the internet provider).
Why is my 2-step verification not working Ubisoft?
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and set to Always Use for Google Authenticator app Should the issue persist after completing these steps, please try disabling 2-Step verification temporarily using your recovery codes and then setting it up again.
How do I verify my Ubisoft account?
Head to the Account Management login page. Log in with your credentials. Once connected, you will be prompted to verify your account. Click Verify Now.
How do I change my Ubisoft connect email?
• Go to the Account Information page. • Sign in with your Ubisoft account if you are not signed in automatically. • Choose Edit in the Private information section. Select Change next to your email address.
What is Ubisoft support email?
AccountSupport@ubi.com is our account support mailing email. Please send us a direct message with your account username and email address.
Where is my Ubisoft activation code?
Select the game tile. On the left hand side under Play or Download, choose Show key. You will now be shown the key to activate the main game.
Can’t connect to Ubisoft?
Ubisoft Connect not working can be due to software conflicts caused by other applications you’re running in the background such as antivirus or even a VPN. So we suggest you close unnecessary programs while playing Ubisoft games and using the Ubisoft Connect app.
How do I Log into Ubisoft Connect?
Linking to Your Ubisoft Account
- Click on the Search tab on your Xbox One Dashboard or go to the Store and enter the Apps section.
- Enter Ubisoft Connect in the Search tab and select the Ubisoft Connect app on your television screen.
- Select Get it for free to download and install the Ubisoft Connect app.
How do I contact Ubisoft?
You can contact Ubisoft via their toll-free customer phone number at 919-460-9778. Through this line, you can address issues like missing items, account recovery, charge disputes, game and server problems, appealing a ban, giving feedback, and more.
How do I resync my Authenticator?
Resync Time on 2FA Google Authenticator
- Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app.
- Select Settings.
- Select Time correction for codes.
- Select Sync now.
Why is my verification code not working Iphone?
Sign Out of Your Apple ID
Sometimes account services requires you to log out and back into your Apple ID before your account can be updated. Verification issues might be resolved by simply signing out and back in again.
How do I get the 6 digit code for the Authenticator app?
Add account to Microsoft Authenticator
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone.
- Tap the + > Work or school account.
- Use your phone to scan the QR square that is on your computer screen. Notes:
- Your account will be added automatically to the app and will display a six-digit code.
Why isn’t Instagram sending me my confirmation code?
If you don’t receive the code, make sure that you check your spam folder; after verifying it’s not in your spam folder, ask them to send the code again if you still don’t have it. In addition, confirm that you typed in the email correctly, as you won’t receive the code if there’s an input error.
Why can’t I receive verification codes on my Samsung phone?
If you are not receiving a verification code via text message, make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or Mobile data connection and the number is not blocked on your device. If you are still not receiving the code, please check your device’s OS version and Samsung account version before contacting Samsung Support.
Why did Klarna send me a verification code?
Why did I receive a One-Time Password (OTP)?
OTP provides you with an extra layer of security and protection when purchasing online with Klarna. Klarna uses OTP to help verify that the person initiating a purchase is the rightful owner of the details entered at checkout.
How can I get SMS verification code?
SMS verification is simple….Here’s what the process looks like:
- Provide your phone number to a business during the sign-up process.
- Enter your username and password on the business’ website or app, and it sends you a one-time SMS authentication code.
- Type that code into the app or website to complete the login process.
How long do verification emails take?
Usually, email verification takes less than a second, and it’s done without sending out a single email (otherwise that would be very bad. Imagine receiving an email saying “Please respond if you are a real person”). You should get your results right after email verification is complete.
How do you get a verified email?
Sign in to your email to verify your account
- While you’re creating your account, you’ll get an email from Google. Open the email and find the verification code.
- To finish creating your account, enter the verification code when prompted.
How can I verify my email?
How to Verify Your Email Address