Table of Contents
- How do I remove recommendations from my Kindle Paperwhite?
- Is there a way to see your Kindle unlimited history?
- How do I remove books from my Kindle but keep in library?
- Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
- What are collections in Amazon Kindle?
- How do I delete multiple letters on my Kindle?
- How do I find my personal documents on Kindle?
- Where are personal documents on Kindle?
- How do I delete a magazine from my newsstand?
- How do I return a Kindle magazine?
- Is there a way to turn off recommendations on Amazon?
- How do you look at all the books you’ve read on Kindle?
- How many books can you borrow on Kindle Unlimited?
- How can I get Kindle Unlimited for free?
- How do I manage my Kindle collections?
- How do I find my collections on my Kindle app?[+]
On the new page (Manage My Content), go to the “Your Content” tab to view your eBook history. There should be an empty checkbox beside each item. Mark each checkbox by clicking inside the boxes and select the Delete option near the top left side of the webpage. When prompted, select yes to delete the items permanently.
How do I clean my Kindle library?
You can get to it by clicking the triangle next to Your Account & Lists on the left side of the Amazon page and selecting Your Content and Devices. Next, click the Your Content tab. In the list, find the book you want to remove for good and click the Actions button next to the title. In the pop-up menu, click Delete.
What is a Kindle personal letter?
The Kindle Personal Documents Service is a free tool that allows you to send files to supported devices registered to your Amazon account. Send documents from an authorized email address or a Send to Kindle application.
How do I remove a magazine from my Kindle library?
Here is how to unsubscribe from magazines on Amazon Kindle….You can also cancel magazines from the Content and Devices part of the Amazon website.
- Navigate to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select the magazine you want to cancel.
- Select Actions and then Cancel.
- Follow the wizard and confirm the cancellation.
How do I remove recommendations from my Kindle Paperwhite?
Go to your Your Amazon to view your recommendations. Click the item you want to remove from your recommendations.. Click the Remove this recommendation link at the bottom of the expanded view.
Is there a way to see your Kindle unlimited history?
Go to the Your Content section of the page. Click the books box to expand the menu and select and click Kindle Unlimited. Note that the box that formerly said all, now says books. The list of books below this section shows you the titles you currently have borrowed from Kindle Unlimited.
How do I remove books from my Kindle but keep in library?
Go to the cover in your library, press the menu icon in the bottom-right corner of the cover, and select Remove from Device.
Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
If Kindle won’t let you delete books, press and hold the Power button for 40 seconds to restart your device. Then, delete the problematic books from your Amazon account, and sync your device to your Kindle account. If the issue persists, reset your Kindle device.
What are collections in Amazon Kindle?
Collections are to help you organize, not create more pages on the device to scroll through in order to find your books. Preserve existing collections. Check this if you have collections on the Kindle device you don’t want deleted. These are collections that you have created on the device and not through Calibre.
How do I delete multiple letters on my Kindle?
On a smartphone or tablet, instead click the three lines in the top left corner, followed by Account, then ‘Content and devices’. To delete a single book, tap or click the three dots to the left of its name, then tap or click Delete. To delete multiple books, tap or click the checkboxes beside each one.
How do I find my personal documents on Kindle?
Go to the Amazon website and log in. Now at the top-right, go to Your Account > Manage Your Content and Devices and then select the Settings tab. Once you’re on the Settings tab, please scroll down to where it says Personal Document Settings.
Where are personal documents on Kindle?
This feature can be turned off at “www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle.” From the “Manage Your Kindle” page, click on the “Personal Documents” link on the left side. This will pull up the documents that have been archived and can be sent to supported kindle device that is linked to your account.
How do I delete a magazine from my newsstand?
You can tap and hold down on a magazine icon until it wiggles and then tap the X on the icon to delete it.
How do I return a Kindle magazine?
How to return a Kindle Book borrowed from your library
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- Find the title in the “Your Content” list, then select. .
- Select Return this book in the pop-up window.
- Select Yes to confirm and return the book.
Is there a way to turn off recommendations on Amazon?
How to Disable Amazon App Suggestions & Notifications
- Open the Amazon app on your phone or tablet.
- Sign in then tap the 3-lines menu button near the top left.
- Scroll down and select Settings then click on Notifications.
- Uncheck “Your Recommendations” or any other notification from the list.
How do you look at all the books you’ve read on Kindle?
Directly: If you are logged in to your Amazon account, you can get there directly via https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/ku/ku-central. Kindle Unlimited main page: From the drop down menu in the upper left corner, choose Kindle E-Readers and Books>Kindle Unlimited.
How many books can you borrow on Kindle Unlimited?
Kindle Unlimited lets you borrow up to 10 books, audiobooks, and magazines at a time, and then return them whenever you’re done! Again, you can read KU titles on any device — not just a Kindle — so long as you have an Amazon account.
How can I get Kindle Unlimited for free?
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a free 2-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited.
- Click on the Kindle Unlimited tab in your Amazon bar to search for available titles (you can search individually or sort by genre).
- You’ll be able to add up to 10 titles to your Kindle Unlimited account at a time.
How do I manage my Kindle collections?
Go forward to Kindle Collections icon–>”Edit Kindle collections manually…”. You will see a list of Collections and you can delete/add a collection to the list. And you can rename the collection. Once you have kept your collections in order, click “Save” button and save collections to your kindle paperwhite.
How do I find my collections on my Kindle app?
In the Kindle app, tap the three stacked lines in the upper right corner of the home page to reveal a drop-down menu. Tap Collections. You will see your collections, if you have any. You can add collections by tapping the + plus button.