Choose the preferred volume level (High, Medium, Low, or Off) and press Select.Content.
|TiVo Series||Menu path from HOME|
|TiVo EDGE TiVo BOLT TiVo Roamio||MENU > SETTINGS > AUDIO & VIDEO SETTINGS > Sound Effects Volume|
How do I turn off sound effects on TiVo?
Turning on and off TiVo STB Sound Effects 1
Why does my TiVo have no sound?
If you are watching live TV, refresh the audio and video by using the TiVo remote to change to a different channel and then back again. If the problem persists, turn the TV off for 10 seconds then turn it back on.
How do I reset my TiVo voice remote?
Press the TiVo button and the TV Power button simultaneously until the light at the end of the remote comes on. 3. Press Thumbs Down 3 times, followed by Enter. The remote light should go out.
How do I turn the sound off my virgin remote?
Go to Help & Settings. Go to Settings. Go to Audio….If that does not work, try this method:
- Press the ‘Info’ button on the top right corner of your remote control.
- A sub menu comes up on the left hand side. Press down button twice.
- An option to turn off the audio description appears. Turn it to ‘off’.
Where is my TiVo V6 remote?
FIND YOUR REMOTE
When you can’t find the controller simply head to the V6 box and hold the Channel Up button. Wait for up to ten seconds, then your remote will start to bleep.
Why does the volume button not work on my Virgin remote?
Re: Volume controls not working on Virgin remote
Also check Settings > Audio & Video > Volume keys control…. toggle it to make sure it’s still set to your TV and not an amplifier.
How do I turn off Audio Description on Atlantic Broadband?
To toggle Audio Description (also called Video Description) press and hold the “C” button on and off, on the remote for at least two seconds.
Where is my Virgin TiVo remote?
Find your missing Virgin TV V6 remote – play hide and seek with your TiVo …
How do I reset my TiVo 4K?
Locate the button at the side of the TiVo Stream 4K device. Press and hold the button for 5 seconds. This will launch the Remote pairing screen….To factory reset TiVo Stream 4K, from Android TV Home:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Device Preferences.
- Select About.
- Select Factory reset.
- Choose Factory reset to proceed.
Does TiVo edge require a tuning adapter?
TiVo does not distribute Tuning Adapters—only your cable provider can do that—but with the most current software update, your BOLT Series, Roamio Series, Premiere Series, or Series3/HD device is fully compatible and ready to display SDV channels as soon as a Tuning Adapter is installed.
How do I turn on my TiVo Stream 4K?
When you first install TiVo Stream 4K, you’ll follow on-screen prompts to set up your device. When you come to an activation screen, use a computer or mobile device to open a browser. Go to tivo.com/activate/stream4k, and sign in with your TiVo.com username and password.
Is there a reset button on a TiVo box?
Resetting your TiVo Devices
What is RF mode on TiVo remote?
Entering RF mode causes a paired TiVo remote control that is currently operating in IR mode to switch to RF mode. This has no effect in New Pairing mode or unpaired mode. To change the remote control from IR mode to RF mode, press and hold the TiVo+Green D buttons until the activity indicator lights.
How do I activate voice remote?
Go to the Remote Settings menu. Press and hold the Voice (Microphone) button and say “Remote settings.” Choose “Voice remote pairing.” Follow the instructions on the TV to select your TV and audio devices.
How do I get my TiVo remote to control the volume on my TV?
How do I get my TiVo remote to control the volume on my TV?
- Go to the REMOTE CONTROL SETUP screen.
- Highlight Set TV Power, Volume, and Mute and select the brand of your TV from the lists.
- Enter the code and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After you have entered the code, test the TV power button on the TiVo remote to see if it turns on/off.
How do I get audio description on Virgin Media?
Press the Info button on your remote control to bring up the Info banner. Press the down arrow twice to go to Audio description. Press OK to turn audio description on or off.
How do I turn off audio description on Virgin TiVo?
Re: Audio description
You should be able to disable AD by pressing “info”, scrolling down to the audio tab and pressing “OK” to toggle it off perhaps twice for good measure.
What are the ABCD buttons on TiVo remote?
A,B,C, and D Buttons
- Press and hold the A button for two seconds or longer to turn the screen reader on or off.
- Press and hold the B button for two seconds or longer to turn Closed Captioning on or off.
- Press and hold the C button for two seconds or longer to turn the video description track on or off.
Can I use my phone as a TiVo remote?
The TiVo app turns your mobile device into a portable TiVo box! Just download the TiVo app to get started. The TiVo app can be used with: Any TiVo DVR (Note: Older TiVo boxes may require a TiVo Stream accessory for streaming and downloading)
What is the button on the side of the Virgin remote?
Once paired with your TV, the Source button at the top of your Horizon Remote control will switch the input to your television from the Horizon TV HD+ box to other connected devices you may have e.g. Xbox, Playstation, DVD player. Each click of the button will change the input.
How do I pair my remote to my TiVo box?
After you power up your TiVo device, press any button on an RF remote to pair it….Manually Pair the RF Remote
- Hold down the TiVo + Back buttons until the activity indicator LED light turns red.
- The remote control will then send pairing requests for 30 seconds (as indicated by the flashing amber activity indicator).
How do I turn off descriptive audio on Cogeco?
How do I turn on described video on my TV?
- From the main menu, select Settings ⚙.
- Select Audio.
- Select Descriptive Audio and choose On or Off.
How do I turn off voice assistant on Mediacom remote?
The easiest way to turn Voice Guidance on or off is to use voice control.
- Ensure that the volume is raised on your TV.
- Press and hold the voice control button on your Voice Remote and say “accessibility” to reach the Accessibility Settings menu.
- Follow the spoken/on-screen instructions to turn Voice Guidance on or off.
How do I adjust the volume on my virgin V6 remote?
Set-up Your Virgin Remote Control to operate the Volume and Mute
- Press and hold the VOLUME+ and MUTE buttons on your remote control for a few seconds until the light flashes twice.
- Enter 000 and press OK.
- Adjust the volume so that you can see 10 yellow bars in the bottom left of the screen.
What does the C mean on Virgin TV?
TiVo wishlist. Even better, the catch-up services allow viewers to scroll back up to seven days, making it a simple extension of live TV viewing. And if you see that little ‘C’ symbol next to a programme on the EPG (see pic below), it means other episodes are available on catch-up TV.
What do the thumbs up and down mean on virgin?
Use your Thumbs
While you’re watching TV, or scrolling through the TV listings, you can rate any show with the ‘Thumbs Up’ or ‘Thumbs Down’ buttons on your remote. Your TiVo service then remembers what you like and what you don’t, so it can suggest new things you’re more likely to love.